Report WisVote Issues or Problems
When you are helping voters use MyVote to register to vote or to update their voter registration online, people sometimes encounter issues or problems that stump them. The purpose of this form is to collect use cases that we hope we can reproduce and document, either to provide helpful tips we can share, or that we can report to the Elections Commission to remedy.
If you see a "submission failed" message, first have the voter return to the My Voter Information screen and submit their information again. Very often the voter's information actually was updated.
- It is extremely important to know what sort of device was used, what operating system was running on the device, and what browser was being used.
- The more details you can provide, the better. This information is most helpful:
- Url of the screen where you saw the problem.
- Screen description or screen shot.
- Exact language of any error message.
- What you think may have caused the problem.
- What helped you move on. If you were able to find a workaround, please describe it.
- Anything else you think might be useful in reproducing the problem.
We will do our best to examine each report and follow up with the reporter.