Spring Primary, February 20, 2018
February 20 April 3
August 14 November 6
- Polls will be open from 7 am to 8 pm.
- Find your polling place and see what's on your ballot at myvote.wi.gov.
- Vote absentee by mail. Request your absentee ballot on myvote.wi.gov. Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day and received by your clerk by February 20.
- See where and when you can vote absentee in person (early voting).
- Voter photo ID is required to vote. Be sure you have a valid ID for voting!
See Voting (in the footer of every page) for more information.
Madison City Channel records Know Your Candidates interviews with those who seek to serve Madison residents. Check the broadcast schedule here. Individual interviews are linked to each candidate's profile.
Candidates’ Answers is compiled from questionnaires sent to the candidates by the League of Women Voters of Wisconsin (LWVWI) or the League of Women Voters of Dane County (LWVDC). The League is a non-partisan, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code. Candidates’ Answers does not recommend or endorse candidates or parties. Candidates’ replies are printed exactly as the candidates wrote them. The candidates were given a 100-word limit for each question. Answers that exceeded the limit are truncated with the notation [WORD LIMIT]. Candidates who did not reply by the deadline have NO REPLY after their name.
Candidates’ Answers is funded by LWVDC and by contributions from the community, which are appreciated. You may mail a check to LWVDC at the address below, or donate online now.
An anonymous member has agreed to provide up to $3,000 to match donations from non-members in support of Candidates' Answers made by April 6, 2018. Please contribute today!
Permission to copy and distribute Candidates' Answers is granted if no candidate’s answers are altered in any way, equal treatment is afforded all candidates for a given office, and credit is given to the League of Women Voters of Dane County.