Spring Primary, February 21, 2017
Primary February 21
General Election April 4
- Voter photo ID is required to vote. Be sure you have a valid ID for voting!
- MyVote.wi.gov is your online site to check your voter registration, see what's on your ballot, request an absentee ballot, find your polling place, or contact your municipal clerk.
- Vote absentee by mail. Ballots must be received by your clerk by February 21.
- In-person absentee voting (IPAV) dates and times are determined by each municipal clerk.
- Polls will be open from 7 am to 8 pm on February 21.
See Voting Information (in the footer of every page) for more information.
Read Candidates' Answers to our questions for these races:
Candidates’ Answers is compiled from questionnaires sent to the candidates by the League of Women Voters of Wisconsin (LWVWI) or the League of Women Voters of Dane County (LWVDC). The League is a non-partisan, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code. Candidates’ Answers does not recommend or endorse candidates or parties. Candidates’ replies are printed exactly as the candidates wrote them. The candidates were given a 100-word limit for each question. Answers that exceeded the limit are truncated with the notation [WORD LIMIT]. Candidates who did not reply by the deadline have NO REPLY after their name.
Candidates’ Answers is funded by LWVDC and by contributions from the community, which are appreciated. You may mail a check to LWVDC at the address below, or donate online now.
Permission to copy and distribute Candidates' Answers is granted if no candidate’s answers are altered in any way, equal treatment is afforded all candidates for a given office, and credit is given to the League of Women Voters of Dane County.